WAEC 2019/2020 Recruitment | West African Examination Board (WAEC) Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment Vacancies – How To Apply.
The West African Examination Board (WAEC) Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment Vacancies for 2019/2020 – How To Apply.
Ensure that you have reviewed the details for each vacancy before you proceed. You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in
2 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Basic Electricity)
3 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Biology)
4 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Business Studies)
5 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Civil Subjects: (1) Woodwork (2) Furniture Making (3) Upholstery)
6 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Economics)
7 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
8 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (French)
9 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
10 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Geography)
11 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Hausa)
12 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (History)
13 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Marketing and Store Management)
14 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Mathematics)
15 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Mechanical Subjects: (1) Auto Mechanics, (2) Auto Mechanical Work )
16 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Physics)
17 ASSISTANT REGISTRAR II (Psychology)
18 ACCOUNTANT II
19 APPLICATION PROGRAMMER II
20 DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR II
21 COMPUTER HARDWARE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER II
22 QUANTITY SURVEYOR II
23 MECHANICAL ENGINEER II
24 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER II
25 HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICER II
APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS MUST:
- be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
Application Requirement Summary:
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
The salaries paid by the Council are very attractive. Point of entry into the salary scales will depend on qualifications and experience. The successful applicants will enjoy very good remuneration package that is in line with the Council’s Conditions of Service and will also be assured of full career development within the organisation.
DURATION OF APPLICATION:
Application details should be completed and submitted not later than Jul 14, 2019.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.