Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital Admission Form| School Of Nursing Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State Admission Forms Out for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The School Of Nursing Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, Anambra State Admission Forms Out for 2019/2020 Session.
Method Of Application:
Interested applicants for School of Nursing are to Pay the sum of eight thousand two hundred naira (#8,400) to any of the following banks;
- Akachukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
- Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
- Acc No: 0111000168
- Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
- Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank, will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt
- Proceed to the school for upload your receipt and names or
- Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk: Click on Application form
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu Microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Make sure you put in the correct email.
- Once your pin (Regisstration ID) is sent, you can go back to the website www.iyienusonam.co.uk and complete your registration. Click on Application form
- Input your pin (Registration ID) exactly the way it was sent to you including. This will open your form.
- Endeavor to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Entrance Examination Schedule:
Entrance Examination hold on 15th June, 2019.
Sales of Form Closes on 7th of June, 2019.
Should there be any challenge or trouble in the course of your registration, do not hesitate to contact the following:
Mr. Abel O. E.: 08188104942; 08036394771; 08057991601
Mr. Stephen A.O.: 08036982473; 08023963450.
You can also send mail to the following
NB: Please DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYONE OR INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT. YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK