AUI JUPEB Admission Form| Augustine UniversityJUPEB Admission Form Out Online for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Authorities of Augustine University has commenced the sale of Joint Universities Preminilary Examination Board (JUPEB) Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session.
Augustine University JUPEB Admission Eligibility:
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates’ course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters starting from September 2019.
Steps To Apply for Augustine University JUPEB Admission Form:
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through e-transact or Unified Payment platform at any Nigerian bank or make payment through the website.
- Visit the link above
- Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
- Continue to make payment.
- Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
- Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
- The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates are required to register for admission in 2020 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Applicants are to note that the screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session will hold in the second & third week of August, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2347062288805.