The Management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has scheduled the payment of school fees for both the newly admitted students and returning student for 2017/2018 academic session.
Below is the procedures for payment of school fees and course registration:
1. Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
2. Enter your jamb Registration number and the Access Code written on the Bio data form on the student login panel.
3. On the dashboard, click payment to proceed.
4. Select your level and semester and click “PAY”.
5. Select your payment platform “BANK OR ONLINE”.
6. If you choose “BANK” Print the pre-analysis and proceed to the bank to make payment for school fees.
COURSE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE .
7. To register courses, confirm the courses you are to register from the department repeat step 1-2 above
8. Then click “courses”.
9. Select the level and semester.
10. Then click “courses”.
11. Select your courses and click “Register” .
12. Print the course form.
13. Proceed to the department for further instructions.
email: email@example.com | Phone:08155212097 , 07032874388,
08167599191 , 08030555482 (Calls: 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday)